Job Posting - BOH Staff
Full Time, Part Time Location: West Side Posted January 30, 2023
The very first Panino’s Italian restaurant was opened in downtown Colorado Springs by Everetta Lou and Tony Frasca in 1974, and it was originally named Pizza Plus. In fact, two very popular items on the Panino’s menu, the Big T pizza and the Lou’s Best pizza, are named after the founders. In 1982 the second Pizza Plus was opened on 8th Street in the Broadmoor area.
By 1991 the original Pizza Plus restaurants had grown by leaps and bounds, and were renamed Panino’s Restaurant. The name changed was driven by the immense popularity of the Panino sandwich. As the reputation of the restaurants continued to grow, other family members began to open new stores. Now there are several Panino’s restaurants across the United States, including two in Colorado Springs, one location in Fort Collins, and one location in the Twin Cities of Minnesota selling the Famous Panino Sandwich. We are a business that currently supports families and is working to create an even bigger program that will support even more families, both personally and professionally.
Although the Panino’s family of restaurants has grown considerably since the early days in Colorado Springs, we are proud to say that all of our locations are still owned and operated by members of the Frasca family.
For over fourty-five years, Panino’s has been one of Southern Colorado’s favorite Italian restaurants, and we are proud to still be serving the simple, wholesome food that your family craves.
Facilitate the achievement of objectives in food quality and consistency, cleaning, sanitation, and prepping under the guidance of the Kitchen Manager within the parameters of the mission statement.
“We work together to create memorable experiences that delight our guests”
◈ Ability to multitask
◈ Communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Line Cook/Prep Cook
- Ensuring the proper quantities and specs of products.
- Station stocking and cleaning duties are properly carried out.
- Maintaining consistency of all the food that is being prepped.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness for all areas and equipment.
- Ensure that all food items are being consistently prepared in accordance with quality standards.
- Communicating with the ‘ordering manager’ if there is too much or too little product.
- Aware of Health and Food Safety Regulations.
- Maintaining open communication with staff and keeping the kitchen morale and attitude positive.
STARTING WAGE & BENEFITS
● Starting wage $13 Hourly.
● Flexible working hours.
● Closed for most Holidays.
● Growth opportunity within the Company.