Director of Operations job
Paninos Restaurant Colorado Springs,CO
“We work together to create memorable experiences that delight our guests and give back to our Panino’s family”
The very first Panino’s Italian restaurant was opened in downtown Colorado Springs by Everetta Lou and Tony Frasca in 1974, and it was originally named Pizza Plus. In fact, two very popular items on the Panino’s menu, the Big T pizza and the Lou’s Best pizza, are named after the founders. In 1982 the second Pizza Plus was opened on 8th Street in the Broadmoor area.
By 1991 the original Pizza Plus restaurants had grown by leaps and bounds, and were renamed Panino’s Restaurant. The name changed was driven by the immense popularity of the Panino sandwich. As the reputation of the restaurants continued to grow, other family members began to open new stores. Now there are several Panino’s restaurants across the United States, including three in Colorado Springs, one location in Fort Collins, and one location in the Twin Cities of Minnesota selling the Famous Panino Sandwich. We are a business that currently supports families and is working to create an even bigger program that will support even more families, both personally and professionally.
Although the Panino’s family of restaurants has grown considerably since the early days in Colorado Springs, we are proud to say that all of our locations are still owned and operated by members of the Frasca family.
For over fourty-five years, Panino’s has been one of Southern Colorado’s favorite Italian restaurants, and we are proud to still be serving the simple, wholesome food that your family craves.
- Develop strategies and goals to lead management and members of leadership.
- Conduct on-site visits and analysis of reports.
- Ensure assigned area achieves financial commitments and guest satisfaction standards.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to develop restaurant operations, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure direct reports perform all necessary administrative and accounting duties promptly and properly.
- Ensure direct reports perform all necessary administrative and accounting duties promptly and accurately.
- Monitors capital expenditures within each restaurant and for assigned area.
- Plan and implement weekly meetings and events.
- Analyze systems and procedures for continual improvement.
- Provide strategic direction for sales, operations and promotions.
- Will work closely with the ownership and leadership team.
- Bachelors Degree or at least 4 years of equivalent experience in a restaurant supervisor/managerial role.
- Driving sales and profit by leading execution of brand specific expectations, standards, and service
- Establishing clear direction, set clear goals, monitor progress and measure results of daily projects and activities
- Identify, plan and execute strategic initiatives that drive operational effectiveness
- Managing operational expenses and new restaurant initiatives
- Working a varied schedule, including weekends, evenings, and holidays